Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake (Easy No Bake Recipe)
Your favorite fall dessert is now even healthier than ever before! This pumpkin cheesecake is so rich and creamy you will not miss the dairy one bit.
This is one of my favorite healthy recipes. For full recipe details, please visit the original author’s article in the link below.
- 1 cup whole pitted dates
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole pitted dates
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 container vegan cream cheese (8 oz/227 grams) at room temperature, I use Daiya (see notes for other options)
- 1/3 cup canned coconut cream, room temperature (see notes for options)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or use 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted then measured (add this to blender last)
- vegan salted caramel sauce
- toasted chopped pecans
- dairy-free whipped topping
- Grease the bottom and sides of a non-stick 8-inch springform pan. I use cooking oil spray. (Glass pie plate works great too!)
- For the crust: Add dates to a bowl and cover with boiling water from the kettle- soak for 5 minutes or less (this softens the dates for easier blending). While dates are soaking add the walnuts, almonds, coconut, and salt to your food processor and process until completely broken down. Drain the dates well and add them in. Process until they are completely mixed in as well. Pour into the springform pan, evenly spread, and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge until needed.
- For the filling: Add dates to a bowl and cover with boiling water from the kettle- soak for 5 minutes or less. Drain the dates well, add to a high-speed blender with rest of ingredients and mix until completely smooth and shiny. Stopping to stir with a spatula once or twice.
- Pour into the prepared crust. Spread evenly. Tap a few times. Chill uncovered in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. Slice and Enjoy!
For Full Recipe: https://thecheekychickpea.com/vegan-pumpkin-cheesecake/